Duration: two-day event 22-23 of March
Format: thematic panel discussions. Panel discussions with mayors, government representatives, experts. Results: discussed proposals made by working group, discussed and agreed resolution.
- Pace of decentralization reform in Ukraine. What is missing: desire, money or enlightenment?
- Territorial organization of executive bodies – collaboration with local self-governance bodies
- Local government for strengthening Ukraine: realities and opportunities
- Financial management for cities development
- Centralization in medical sphere: advantages and disadvantages for choosing ways of reforming
- Landing management and agglomerations within decentralization process
- Role of the U-LEAD Program with Europe in the processes of decentralization and opportunities for potential Ukrainian partners
- Capable communities and citizens' potential for community building
- SMART-city or why do cities need IT
- Local democracy: challenges and practices
- Integrated urban development and informal planning. Approaches. Experience. Challenges.
- Strategies for big and small cities, united communities: is a breakthrough possible
Number of participants: up to 200 people
The Program will be formed by representatives of City Institute, experts of Lviv City Council, representatives of Association of Ukrainian Cities, experts of international organizations and Forum’s partners (September-January)