The Urban Workshop’s objective is to attract activists, citizens and city guests to a common dialog on actual city themes. The main purpose of this year’s Urban Workshop is to involve Lviv citizens to the processes of city development and revitalization.
- involving the citizens to the city development and revitalization processesdialog between professional environments and activists;
- increase of citizens awareness and informing about city initiatives and projects;
- promoting of sustainable districts development;
- supporting public organizations and initiatives;
- improvement of communication and cooperation between the citizens, public organizations, city authority, professional environments and the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ);
- improvement of public spaces.
During 17 days more than 10 thousand visitors were attracted, 40 initiatives and more than 80 events took place in ten different places.
Web-site of the project: www.maisterniamista.org.ua