Evaluating the effectiveness of the “Learning the Business” course at the Lviv City Council
Since 2015 Economics Department in the Lviv City Council have organized a free training the course "Learning the Business”. It has implemented within of the Program of Entrepreneurship Development in Lviv.
After the course, all the participants was certificated. Anyone can participate within the course. The survey was aimed at find out Evaluating the effectiveness of the “Learning the Business” course at the Lviv City Council, and also discover courses` benefits
for prospective entrepreneurs.
The target audience: participants of the “Learning the Business” course during 2015-2018 at the Lviv City Council.
The research method: online questionnaire survey was send email to participants of the course. The results of research are representative only for participants of the course.
The main survey results:
- 52% of polled did not have of absence within the course. Popularizing the course and content of its got better. As a consequence the level of participation all trainings got increase among the target audience of 2018 year (88%).
- 1/3 of the respondents started up own entrepreneurship (28%).
- In general 88% of polled are satisfied of the course.
- The index of evaluating the effectiveness of the “Learning the Business” course is 4,34 / 5.
- 80% of polled had idea of own entrepreneurship before starting the course.
- The most useful courses` material for participants was making a budget calculation (79%).
Implementation period:1-9 April 2019